When it comes to buying toys for your child, there are lots of options out there. You can get toys made from plastic, wood, metal, or even clay. But, wooden toys are a great way to teach your child about the importance of caring for their environment and being environmentally friendly. They are also very durable and can last for years.
Top 10 Best Wooden Toys for Kids
Short on Time, Check out our top three collection
Wooden Learning Clock with Digital Analog Numbers
Sun and Moon Rolling Beads Maze Toy(Multicolor)
Wooden Puzzle Game to Learn Numbers and Shapes
Below is the list of top 10 wooden toys for kids that will keep them occupied for hours. You may be surprised at what you find when you search for wooden toys for kids. We’ve put together this guide to help you find the best wooden toys for kids.
1. Skillofun Wooden King Size Identification Tray (Fruits)
An identification tray is very important for the kid’s brain development, especially when the child starts to learn to read, write, and do mathematical calculations. It also helps them identify and name the objects they see at home and in their environment. To encourage the child’s development in these areas, we brought to you Skillofun Wooden King Size Identification Tray (Fruits). This wooden board is decorated with names of the 10 fruits, along with pictures of fruits cut-outs. Each fruit has a knob that can be moved around. Matching pictures with fruit names is self-corrective and helps the kids develop their cognitive skills. The tray has been designed to be used with both boys and girls above the age of 24 months. It can be played between 2 children to make it even more interesting and competitive.
2. Wooden Race Track Car Ramp Toys
Children need a safe and enjoyable place where they can play, explore and learn. The car ramp toys from us allow you to bring nature indoors while also providing your child with hours of fun and educational opportunities. Our car ramp toys are designed to stimulate your little one’s motor skills, as well as their coordination and balance. Each car ramp toy is durable, yet has been constructed of 100% recycled content. All of our toys pass safety tests that ensure they won’t harm your child’s health, while also being easy on the environment. The top parking lot allows toddlers to safely store the car ramp toys in a way that keeps the cars contained and organized. And don’t worry about your child losing track of his or her favorite toys.
3. Handmade Non Toxic Wooden Stacking Rings Game Toy for Kids
Wooden baby toy stacking rings are created from eco-friendly, non-toxic materials. They’re crafted by hand to create a lasting memory for kids. Stacking rings games for babies is the perfect activity for parents and their kids, because it not only gives them a great time but also helps in developing skills such as hand-eye coordination, color recognition, spatial skills and creativity, which all are necessary at this age. They’re designed in a way that they can be played with ease and can be placed anywhere. These fun learning rings are perfect for young children who want to develop their cognitive thinking skills and their hand-eye coordination.
4. Wooden Learning Clock for Kids
This wooden learning clock for kids has bright colours, shapes, and gadgets, which are designed to stimulate the senses and encourage the development of your child’s brain, while at the same time helping them to learn about the concepts of time, colours, numbers, and shapes. Each of the twelve shapes in this wooden clock are made from a natural wood, and they are designed with a clear shape and numbering system so that children can easily understand the concept. The toys also have a magnetic mechanism that allows the child to take it off and on without the help of adult. Your child will love this clock. Each face of the clock has a number which is clearly marked, with the time displayed on the outside.
5. Set of 2 Wooden Learning Board – (Capital Letter & Numbers)
The Set of 2 Wooden Learning Board – (Capital Letter & Numbers) is an enjoyable way to teach children basic literacy skills. This wooden letter and number tray is a great way to help children learn and build their skills while at the same time having fun. It also helps to improve hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and problem-solving skills. This tray is made from wood, which is known to be natural and non-toxic, and has been carefully made to comply with safety regulations. The size of each wooden tray board is 30 cm x 22 cm.
6. Wooden Rainbow Tower Stacking Ring
We believe that children should be able to play and explore, no matter what the weather or season. This is the reason wooden rainbow tower stacking rings are made in way that suits every family’s lifestyle. These range of stacking rings are a fun and educational way for children to practice their fine motor skills. They are also are a great way for kids to strengthen their fine motor skills by stacking colourful rings in various shapes and sizes. The stacking rings consist of 7 coloured rings and a bright green wooden ball. They come in a box of 4 different colours – yellow, red, blue, and green. Kids can experiment with the different sizes and colours and practice their stacking skills while having a lot of fun.
7. Wooden Sorting & Stacking Toy
Wooden Sorting & Stacking Toy is a combination of toys and educational items, which stimulates baby’s creativity and improves their cognitive skills. This toy features geometric shapes and bright colors, helping baby develop their spatial awareness, and improving their ability of color cognition. The geometric shapes can be sorted in different ways, and the toy can be stacked on top of each other. The base of the toy provides a fun fishing game and allows baby to build a tower.
8. Sun and Moon Wooden Shapes
The Sun and Moon Wooden Shapes is a very attractive puzzle that is fun to play with. It is also educational as it teaches your child about the shapes, objects, and beads. It encourages creativity by helping your little one imagine their own stories. It is safe to use and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. It comes with a soft case to keep it safe while travelling. The smooth edges of the wooden pieces ensure that there is no risk of injury and they are safe for babies.
9. Wooden Educational Learning Numbers and Shapes Puzzle
This Wooden Educational Learning Numbers and Shapes Puzzle is made of eco friendly materials to provide you with a safe, healthy and educational environment for your child. These puzzle helps them develop fine motor skills and improves their sense of balance and coordination. It also improves eye-hand coordination, improves the visual processing ability and encourages children to be creative.
10. Handmade & Hand painted Non toxic Wooden Peg Dolls Doctors Family
Handmade & Hand painted Non toxic Wooden Peg Dolls Doctors Family is a collection of toys that can be used for entertaining kids. These wooden pegs are the perfect gift for any occasion. Kids will love them. They are also great to use as educational tools for learning. They are handmade and hand painted.
Buying Guide to Choose the Best Wooden Toy:
1. Quality of Wood: The first thing you need to look at is the material of the toy. The more natural materials like pine and cedar, the better for your child’s health. Also, you should check if the material is food safe and safe for children. You should choose a wooden toy which has high quality wood. This would ensure that your kids won’t hurt themselves using the toy. It should be soft and not sharp.
2. Safety: Children’s toys have been designed with safety in mind. Most of the time, children’s toys are made of materials that are safe and won’t cause any harm to your child. But, always remember to keep your child away from sharp edges and things that can hurt them. If the toy is made with toxic paints or other chemicals, your child could be exposed to them. It’s better to avoid toys that contain lead or other harmful substances.
3. Durability: There are a lot of toys that you get today, but you need to make sure that your child doesn’t break them easily. You need to check that the toy is built to last and won’t break down in months to come. Make sure that you read the reviews and feedback of the products you are interested in buying before buying it. This way, you will be able to know how durable the product is. The best wooden toys for kids should last for years, and they shouldn’t break down easily.
4. Environmentally Friendly: Wooden toys are made using the wood from trees. So, make sure that you buy toys that are made using eco-friendly materials. It’s better to go for products that are made using recycled materials so that you can help save the environment.
Wrapping it up:
Wooden toys are a great gift for kids of all ages. They are both educational and fun, and they can be made by anyone. From making wooden toys for your own children to creating wooden toys for a friend’s birthday, there are so many options when it comes to the best wooden toys for kids. We’ve put up a list of our favorite wooden toys above, but if you have any other suggestions, please share them in the comments below.
wooden toys amazon
wooden toys for girls
handmade wooden toys
best wooden toys india
traditional wooden toys
wooden toys made in india
wooden educational toys india
traditional indian wooden toys online